Designed For The Way Women Work.
Vanilla Bean Shea Butter Hand Cream-- Flip Top Cap
Featured in Country Gardens and Better Homes & Gardens magazines. Our master herbalist lightly infuses sunflower oil with vanilla beans. It’s a 5-week process that yields a mild, all natural scent we love. Then she mixes in fair trade shea butter for a silky smooth moisturizer that nourishes dry skin. Rich in Vitamins A and E. Soft plastic tube with flip top cap. Compare our ingredients to other brands.
- The process of infusing sunflower oil with vanilla beans takes 5 weeks and yields a mild, all natural scent
- Fair trade shea butter from West Africa is mixed in for a silky smooth, non-greasy moisturizer
- Rich in Vitamins A and E.
- Soft plastic tube with flip top cap (3.3 fl. oz)
- Massage into your hands at the end of the day, or wear under your garden gloves to soften hands while you work
- Womanswork Exclusive!
Ingredients: Spring water,Vanilla bean-infused Sunflower Oil, Emulsifying wax, Free Trade Shea Butter, Plant-derived fatty acid.
A minimum amount of preservative (less than 1%) is added to prevent bacteria: phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol. No paraben or formaldehyde is used.
- No artificial fragrances are used.
- No animal testing is done.
|Display Gift Wrapper||No|
Write Your Own Review