Designed For The Way Women Work.
Set of 5 Garden Wheels
Special Price $45.00 Regular Price $55.00
Weekly Special! Save when you order these 5 Garden Wheels in a set. In your set you will receive The Annual Garden Wheel, Shade Garden Wheel, Herb Garden Wheel and Vegetable Garden Wheel, plus the Wild Bird Wheel. Great as a gift item too!
Save when you order these 5 Garden Wheels in a set. In your set you will receive The Annual Garden Wheel, Shade, Herb and Vegetable Garden Wheels, plus the Wild Bird Wheel. Each weatherproof wheel is made of flexible plastic with UV-resistant colors so you can take your Garden Wheel outside with you. Made in the USA. Edited by internationally acclaimed horticulturist Ruth Rogers Clausen.
Great as a gift item!
Here's what each Garden Wheel in this Gift Set has to offer:
- Annual Garden Wheel: Presents complex information in an easy-to-use format. Turn the dials and visualize plant combinations for your garden! Plants are organized on 3 wheels by height. The outer wheel shows tall plants and the inner wheel shows the smallest plants for the front of the border. Next to each vibrant plant photo there are symbols that let you know the sun needs, the colors of the plant and whether it is a good cutting flower.On the back of each wheel is further information that is useful for growing annuals, including information on cutting and conditioning, bringing them indoors, drying them and container gardening. All 20 plants featured on The Annual Garden Wheel will thrive in USDA zones 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.Plants include (listed by their common names) Salvia, Verbena, Celosia, Nicotiana and many more.
- Shade Garden Wheel: Turn the dials and visualize shade plant combinations for your garden! Plants are organized on 3 wheels by height. The outer wheel shows tall plants and the inner wheel shows the smallest plants for the front of the border.Next to each vibrant plant photo there are symbols that let you know the bloom time, the degree of sun/shade that plant prefers, and whether it has decorative foliage. On the back of each wheel is further information that is useful for planning a garden in shady conditions, including botanical names for each featured plant, height and spread and interesting tidbits that will help you be successful growing the plant. All 20 plants featured on The Shade Garden Wheel will thrive in USDA zones 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. Plants include (listed by their common names) Sweet Woodruff, Solomon's Seal, Golden Hakone Grass, Bleeding Heart, Japanese Anemone, and many more.
- Vegetable Garden Wheel: Rotate this smart colorful Vegetable Garden Wheel to plan your garden. Information includes suggestions on siting your garden, deciding what to grow, tips on harvesting and planting your garden, and simple, tasty recipe ideas. Twenty popular vegetables are featured including carrots, radishes, tomatoes, onion, garlic, mesclun salad mix, garlic, green beans and more. Basic information about each vegetable, such as spacing and sun needs, is also provided. Weatherproof wheel is made of flexible plastic with vibrant UV resistant colors. (Diameter: 10-1/2 in.)
- Herb Wheel: 20 favorite culinary herbs were selected for The Herb Garden Wheel. Includes growing information, cooking information and much more. This Garden Wheel is brimming with tips, front and back. Made of weatherproof plastic so you can take it to the garden or use it in the kitchen. Edited by horticulturist Ruth Rogers Clausen
- Wild Bird Wheel: Rotate this smart colorful wheel, packed front and back with information about habits of backyard feeder birds in your region. Colorful illustrations are great for bird identification. Learn about plumage changes between males and females and variations at different times of year. Also learn how to attract these birds to your backyard with the seed they like and the plants they are drawn to.
Write Your Own Review