Designed For The Way Women Work.
Bee Awareness Gift Set
Special Price $14.95 Regular Price $18.00
In celebration of Bee Awareness month in September our Gift Set helps raise awareness about the importance of bees as pollinators. Save when you buy our set of two items. Your gift set includes a pair of yellow latex Weeding Gloves with a hangtag that features bee activist Sarah Red-Laird, founder of BeeGirl.org. It also includes a 4 oz jar of our Oatmeal Milk and Honey shea butter hand moisturizer made in small batches in the USA.
Womanswork also makes leather beekeeping gloves for women. Click here for information or to order.
Yellow Weeding Gloves:
- Pale yellow nylon shell is lightweight and form fitting, giving you ultimate finger feel when pulling weeds
- Palm and fingers are coated with yellow latex foam to keep moisture out
- Back of hand is uncoated so it's breathable and comfortable in hot weather
- Sized for women in S, M and L
- Stamped with "Strong Women Building A Gentle World"
- Hang Tag features bee activist Sarah Red-Laird's inspirational story
Oatmeal Milk & Honey Hand Cream:
- This formula has the natural scent of almond milk mixed with a blend of essential oils.
- With organic shea butter and sunflower oil for a silky smooth, non-greasy moisturizing cream
- Massage into your hands after a day in the garden or wear it under your garden gloves to soften hands while you work.
- INGREDIENTS: PURIFIED WATER, ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER, COCOA BUTTER, MANGO BUTTER, EMULSE KLA, STEARIC ACID, ORGANIC SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, GRAPE SEED OIL, SWEET ALMOND OIL, ORGANIC HEMPSEED OIL, COCONUT OIL, ALOE VERA EXTRACT, CUCUMBER EXTRACT, NIPAGUARD SCE, OATMEAL, ALMOND MILK AND HONEY EXTRACTS, AND A BLEND OF ESSENTIAL OILS.
- 4 oz. recyclable plastic jar
- No animal testing
Write Your Own Review