- Ultra light, form fitting gloves are designed for maximum grip and finger feel for nitty gritty detail work.
- "Dipped" in nitrile (a non-latex rubber) to prevent water from penetrating gloves.
- Machine washable.
- Available in Buttery Yellow, Lavender Purple and Moss Green, with the Womanswork logo.
Write your Review
- Love these gloves! Review by SusanM
- Comfortable! The palm & finger part of the glove grip well, and the mesh backs let them breathe and keep them flexible. Great for any garden work, especially weeding. I've worn out many pairs of the stiff leather gloves and these Womanswork Nitriles are a luxury in comparison. (Posted on 7/10/14)
- Great product! Review by Mary Colasacco
- Fit was great; lots of "nimbleness" because the vinyl part of the glove's fingers is still very pliable and flexible yet seems very durable. Comfortable - didn't really feel like I had anything on while working yet felt very protected. Would definitely purchase again... (Posted on 6/20/13)
- Great Gloves! Review by Stanley Ann
- These gloves do the job for me! I am always working in the yard and these gloves hold up, clean up well, and fit great! These have become my favorites! (Posted on 10/14/12)
- Womanswork says it all--great for anything Review by Snonh
- Great gloves for weeding and gripping almost anything; comfortable and easy to toss into the washing machine and they come out like new. All of Womanswork gloves are quality. (Posted on 5/19/12)
- Awesome Fit Review by K Ross "RED"
- Just received these today and they fit great. Better than the hand me downs I would get from my husband and these he won't be able to steal from me. (Posted on 3/25/11)
|Display Gift Wrapper||No|